Week In The Life - Wednesday Words & Photos

10:10 PM

IT'S HUUMMMP DAAAYYY, Y'ALL!

This Wednesday was a very typical Wednesday.

It started with the obligatory wake-up shower, coupled with some N.W.A blaring on the little Bluetooth speaker I keep in the bathroom.



I had to get the obligatory selfie with the camera in the mirror shot:


We had a teacher's meeting this morning before school to go over all the end of the year procedures. There is so much I have to learn in the next couple of weeks!


I spent my prep periods trying to figure out how I'm going to cram 2 months worth of material into 2 weeks and make it interesting to Seniors who are graduating in 2 weeks. Yeah, right!


I did have some pretzels and Diet Dew to help me through it all...



After school, Mom and I did our routine meal/snack at Perkins. I had eggs (scrambled), hash browns (lightly done, no crispies), and sourdough toast. Mom had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a turkey sandwich (whole wheat bread, not toasted, not kept under the warming lights which toasts the bread, no bistro sauce, and a side of mayonnaise).


Mom was not amused by this self-timer taken shot of us trying to look natural and nonchalant.

Zack was at our house when I got home, doing his weekly laundry chores.



He started throwing towels at my to get me to stop taking his picture. Oh silly lad - you should know better by now....

Rob got home from working out at the Y and proceeded to clean up the debris left over from the plaster guy repairing the cracks in the walls in Alyssa's room. She's going to be home tonight so she and I can go to the Carrie Underwood concert together tomorrow.



Dinner was a quickie tonight - salmon burgers with fruit and chips.



Zack commandeered the TV watching the special features on the "Deadpool" Blue-Ray that Rob bought yesterday. He's still frustrated with me pointing the camera in his face.


Rob spent the evening in the bedroom watching the Colorado Rapids beat Sporting Kansas City. He loves watching soccer!

I spent the evening watching Max Scherzer (my baseball Cutie Patootie) tie an MLB record for the most strike-outs in a baseball game - 20! He's so awesome!!!!! (imagine my eyes fluttering here).

And now I'm up waiting for my daughter to get home. She decided to leave Bozeman at 9:30 pm and drive the 150 miles to Billings in the dark. Yeah - nothing to worry about... UGH!!!!

Oh, I did get one of those feet pics today:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images