Project Life Week 10

11:24 AM


Week 10 was very uneventful. I guess that's a good thing, right?

So I took the opportunity this week to tell some "everyday life" stories, as well as to provide some commentary on my chosen profession. Or, in other words, I had a mish-mash of photos and had an interesting time trying to come up with a coherent layout.

Let's break it down.....


The left side includes several photos of Zack and Rob in Hastings - their "home away from home." The "keep calm" pic of Zack was so fitting - he sells shoes at Herberger's and has had some very lean sales weeks due to the crappy weather.


The top photo and journal card on the right side of the spread include a commentary on the trend towards online credit recovery for high school students who flunk required classes. As an educator, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

And, I just love this shot of Alyssa in her ski gear!

I used Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste mini-kit this week. I love how this kit is gender-neutral without feeling "generic." The die cuts are all from the Cut & Paste line, as is the stitching stencil & floss on the journal card next to the picture of Alyssa. Letter stickers are Thickers and Studio Calico. Wood veneers are Studio Calico.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really like the Cut and Paste mini kit :) Great pages... love how you said it was was a mishmash of photos and you had to make a coherent layout lol! I've had that issue a couple of times already this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Emily! I guess its better to have a mishmash of photos than not enough photos LOL! :)

      Delete
  2. your mish-mash really worked well together, the aqua and blue really carried through and made it all work as one!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images