Project Life 2014: Week 7

11:31 AM

Yes, I know I'm rather behind on my Project Life posts. I have weeks 4-6 completed, but they're not my favorite layouts & that ol' perfectionist in me sometimes takes over.

So, here's Week 7:


Valentine's Day was on Friday during this week. Rob and I realized that it was the 25th Valentine's Day that we've celebrated together, which made us pause and go "hmmm....wow!" We had Italian food at Bruno's and then came home to watch Iron Man 2. Romantic, I know!

Alyssa had a 3 day weekend, so she came home from Bozeman. She also has a new boyfriend and it was Valentine's Day. Go figure...

Montana was in a massive thaw that week, which turned our unplowed residential streets into a total slush-fest. Maybe Spring is actually coming (she hopes naively)?

The weekend was filled with Zumba. I helped a bit with the Basic Leader training on Saturday, and then participated in a Master Class Saturday night, even leading a song that I choreographed (with some inspiration from YouTube videos LOL).

I used the Jade Core Kit this week. I like using cards that are similar to give the layouts a unified look. The cards can either be the same design, or can be the same color. This time, I went with all "jade" colored cards.


The heart and camera dimentional stickers are from Crate Paper's Close Knit line. I loved how they coordinated so well with the Jade cards.


The heart cross-stitch design came from Amy Tangerine's Yes, Please stencil set. I've been a cross-stitcher forever, so I loved the opportunity to combine my two crafty passions.

And that's Week 7. I will publish weeks 4-6, I promise!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images