When I Knew - Romantic Scrapbooking Course Layout

3:12 PM


I am taking part in the "Romantic Scrapbooking" course run by Noell Hyman at Paperclipping.com. If you have a significant other, I highly recommend it. Just by watching her videos and hearing the story of her and her husband, it immediately gave me a deeper appreciation for my 24-year marriage.

Here is the first layout I did for this course. The challenge was to scrapbook how or when we knew our significant other was "the one."



The picture I used was taken in August of 1989, when Rob and I went to Denver for the first time. It is one of my favorite pictures of us - it conveys such a youthfulness yet commitment to each other. Plus, we look damn cute, don't you think?

The papers and most of the embellishments were part of Studio Calico's Sugar Rush kit. Mom gifted me a kit subscription this month - thanks Mom!  The wood veneers are all Studio Calico as well.

My journaling is brief. I think I have troubles communicating to others what I feel for my husband, and this journaling reflects that. I'm hoping that this course helps me to overcome that.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images