What They Thought - Romantic Scrapbooking Course Layout

1:49 PM

Here is my latest installment of my Romantic Scrapbooking catalog. The prompt for this challenge was to scrap what our first impressions were of each other. This was rather difficult for both Rob & me, seeing as we met back in 1987, but didn't really begin a friendship until a year later. I decided to keep it simple & just include 3 items for each person in a bullet-point list.

Here's the layout:


Sorry for the poor photography - the bottom left corner kept curling up on me. Oh well!

The photos I chose represent how we looked at the time we met, even though the photos themselves weren't from that exact moment in time. The photo of Rob was actually taken in 1990 on his first day as a shift manager at McDonald's. I liked this because he and I actually met while working at McDonald's.

The photo of me was taken in early 1987, so about 6 months before we met.

First impressions aren't always accurate. Rob thought I was nerdy, but to this day he won't tell me how I was nerdy except that I had short hair. I thought he was cute, but stuck up & out of my league. Luckily, we got to know each other later on, during the summer of 1988, and our impressions of each other changed drastically. Plus, I grew out my hair. :)

The majority of this layout was completed with parts from Studio Calico's Sugar Rush kit. I cut the pink background using my brand spanking-new Silhouette Cameo (love this thing!!!!). The journal cards are from the Dear Lizzy Project Life Core Kit. The glitter Thickers are from American Crafts.

Well, on to the next challenge.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images