Project Life 2014: Week 2

8:25 PM


Rob and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary this week. I dedicated one whole side of my spread to this event (1) because it is rather momentous and (2) because not a whole lot else went on during the week. In journaling this event, I discussed how smug I get on our anniversary. We were both extremely young when we got married - I was 18 and he was 21 - and so many people didn't take our marriage seriously. So, 24 years and 2 grown children later, I think I have the right to be smug!

I used Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste mini-kit for this week's cards. I subscribe to a local kit club and this month's kit was full of embellishments from the Cut & Paste line. Most of the chipboard embellies are Amy Tangerine.

Here's a close up of the left side:


Aside from the Amy Tan stuff, I used a wood veneer circle from Studio Calico, a stamp from Ali Edwards, and then some other stickers that I can't remember where I got them. The "Week 2" letters are Kelly Purkey.

I continue to download any pictures that the kids put up on Facebook to use in PL. Seeing as neither of them are living at home at the moment, it's the only way I have to include them.

And the right side...


This is one of the newer PL page protectors  - Design W. I love the layout of the pockets on this protector. It was nice having that one extra 6x4 slot.

At the restaurant where Rob and I had dinner, they had butcher paper covering the tables and crayons were provided at each table. I drew the 24 in crayon specifically to photograph it for inclusion in Project Life. Yes - it's my anniversary and I'm planning my weekly spread. That wine was spectacular, in case you were wondering...

That pretty much sums up Week 2. Until next week.....

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images