Project Life 2014: Week 3

8:24 PM



This week was kind of an emotional roller coaster for me. For most of the week, I was (1) worried about my Zumba class being cancelled due to low enrollment and (2) constantly checking my e-mail, looking for an interview request for the long-term substitute teaching job that had closed the week before. By Thursday, neither situation had been resolved, which made me very frustrated and slightly depressed.

But, on Friday, several things happened. First, two new people had registered for Zumba so my class wouldn't be cancelled. Second, I got a notification of another long term sub job opening. And third, I finally got the invitation for an interview.

Anyway, here are my pages for this week. I used the Coral kit this week - love the colors in these cards!

The left side:


Rob and I went to see a traveling company revue of "The Blues Brothers" on Friday night. I knew some of the music of The Blues Brothers, but I have never seen the movie. I loved the show so much that on Saturday, Rob and I watched the 1980 classic on DVD. I just about wet myself laughing!

I didn't do a whole bunch of embellishing - the only thing that is altered is the center photo with the tag line from The Blues Brothers - "On a mission from God."

And page 2:



The two white photos on the bottom are screen shots of the e-mails I received about jobs. The left one is the e-mail acknowledgement of my application for the new long term sub job that opened on Friday. The right one is the e-mail I received inviting me to an interview.

The card with the chevron stripes is from the Coral kit. I found card stock that matches (kinda) and used this die from Technique Tuesday to cut the border and large circle. The white center is from this stamp set by Ali Edwards. I love her stamps!!!

That's about all for this week. We are still in football heaven - it's going to be a long 2 weeks until the Superbowl!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images