December Daily - Day 2

5:00 AM


I've made it to Day 2! Still keeping up! Only 23 days left!

Today's story revolved around our family's Elf on the Shelf.



The Story: Please realize that both of my children are grown. My son Zack is 25 and my daughter Alyssa is 24. Both of them have a wicked sense of humor, so I thought they'd have fun being mischievous with the toy normally marketed to families with young children.

I texted both of them to ask what we should name the Elf:


Yes, our Elf is now named "Will 'Fart' Ferrell."

The Design: The title card was made using one of the papers from Ali Edwards' main kit and the paint from the Ashley Goldberg mini kit. I used a silkscreen stencil from one of Ali's previous Story Kits (I think it was the "Build" one) to apply the little gold plus signs. I figured from a distance, it would look like gold twinkles.



The journal card on the right side is one from Ali's digital files from December Daily 2014.


Aside from some random stickers and glitter tape, that's about it for today. Most of the time I spent on this spread was taken up with figuring out the placement of the photos and doing the silkscreening.

See you tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lol.... That stencil use though.. Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images